CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
– Assess a control design for risk effectiveness and test it for operating effectiveness
– Thus contribute to risk frameworks being designed well and operating effectively across the entire bank's risk landscape
– Plan, coordinate and perform actual testing fieldwork
– Discuss and clear identified issues with responsible Control Owners and agree remediation
– Report and present findings
Your team :
You'll be working in the Independent Assurance of Controls team in Zurich, which is part of the Global Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure that we have independent testing and assurance as to the key non-SOX controls that address our major risks, globally.
Your experience and skills:
– a strong background in banking and experience of auditing and/or Compliance monitoring
– experience in topics such as Market Conduct, Financial Crime and ideally in Risk Model Governance, Liquidity and Capital Plan rules (e.g. Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review)
– analytic, with the ability to identify control design weaknesses
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; fluent English