CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Work closely with senior professionals to conduct financial analyses including: financial statement and valuation analyses; assisting in development of detailed financial models; company and industry research;
2. Assist in drafting and preparation of pitch books, reports, descriptive memoranda, and oral presentations;
3. Assist in conducting due diligence and other processes;
4. Interact with clients, potential investors, attorneys and others as required;
5. Maintain records, files and data related to client engagement activities;
6. Respond to requests for data, research, analyses, etc. as needed;
7. Perform additional duties as required.
1. Undergraduate business degree – Finance/accounting background is preferred;
2. 1-3 years of relevant experience in financial institution (Fresh-graduated is welcome);
3. Quick learner capable of performing in an unstructured environment and with tight deadlines;
4. Team player and self-starter with exhibited initiative and drive;
5. Accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail in aspects of work product;
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.