CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading European broker. They are now looking to recruit an equity research associate to support the lead analyst.
Day to day, the role will involve the writing of equity research on luxury goods companies. This will focus on detailed financial analysis, financial modelling, valuations, economic analysis, attending conferences, meeting clients, dealing with company results. In time, you will have to present your investment ideas to your clients.
The role is suitable for someone with a background as follows:
- an equity analyst from another firm. We are open to applications from people covering other sectors.
- a strategy or commerical planning manager from a luxury goods or consumer goods company
- Investment banker looking to make a move into equity research
- ACA from a leading accounting firm with very strong valuations and financial modelling skills
- Strategy consultant keen to make a move into equity research, perhaps from a firm like McKinsey