CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Meeting with Equity Portfolio Managers to help with risk management, limits enforcement, and provide proactive feedback. In addition, help respond to PM-specific analysis requests.
· Analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing risk, performance data and analysis results to isolate key take-aways and conclusions
· Build and enhance risk & analytics infrastructure for Risk and PM Development team
· Working on requests and studies for the Investment Committee
· Periodic travel to regional offices for PM meetings may be required
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
·Strong analytical/problem solving skills (quantitatively savvy, should know some statistics). High-level programming language skills are required. (Python or R – Python preferred)
·Communication ability – must speak fluent English and be able to communicate effectively with PMs (that means they need to understand the equity business, and that they need to be reasonably pedagogical/sociable)
·Creativity/Idea Generation – generates fresh project ideas and looks for ways to improve existing processes
·Attention to detail – takes ownership of projects, strong focus on quality, correctness, and intuitiveness of output