CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. In accordance with the Group's overall development plan, responsible for development of the company's long-term planning and implementation for profitability.
2. Establish and improve company management of agencies, rules and regulations and job responsibilities, and effective work processes.
3. Follow strict procedures to review company's financial revenue and expenditure.
4. Lead feasibility analysis of real estate project demonstration, risk assessment and relevant procedures.
5. Organization with government departments for PR work, maintenance and enhance company's image and reputation.
6. Cultivate company's core competitiveness, ensure the company's sustainable business culture, establish core values of enterprise concept.
7. Development of project design, engineering, cost, marketing with direct leadership
8. Project planning, design work, development program, organization of relevant departments, experts and program planning.
9. Project investigation, design commission and management.
10. Examine and approve of drawings, construction organization design, visa and other core works.
11. Supervise design, engineering contracting, materials and equipment procurement and other tender work.
12. Organize the relevant departments to carry out contract review, sign and archive management.
13. Participate units work tasks, plan validation, and approve project funds, materials section.
14. Project cost, quality, progress of the work of the same management, supervision, monitoring.
15. Coordinate the organization and construction of relevant units.
16. Full grasp of project procedures, organization and outsourcing work. Participate in assessing subordinate's performance, departments, audit staff awards, set internal compliance rules and programs.
Skills and Experience:
1. Graduate from formal and well recognized undergraduate or above level education, with majors in real estate, construction, marketing and other related professional.
2. 10+ years of experience in the development and management of large and medium sized real estate projects, including 3+ years of experience as General Manager or Deputy General Manager of well-known real estate company, with independent operating experience and overseas real estate sales experience.
3. Deep understanding of the domestic real estate market and future development trends in real estate industry as well as related processes, knowledge, policies and other
4. Possess independent decision-making capacity and project management capability on large-scale real estate projects. Strong capability in marketing, organization, coordination
5. Clear thinking, decisive work approach, good judgment, crisis management and decision-making. .
6. Excellent leadership, organizational and communication, coordination and incentive skills. Excellent management team building capacity, can nurture subordinate's potential and promote teamwork.
High level English proficiency. Chinese language skills are advantageous