CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
As Compliance Officer / MLRO of the firm, you will be responsible for (including but not limited to):
1. Regulatory oversight of the firm;
2. Continuous liaison with Executive Management;
3. Compliance staff recruitment when required.
This is a 'greenfield' opportunity and will suit a motivated, enthusiastic self-starter with the ambition and desire to help move the firm forward during the FCA application process and post FCA authorisation.
The incumbent will also be expected to take on the FCA Controlled Function of CF10 (Compliance Oversight) and CF11 (Money Laundering Oversight).
1. Knowledge and experience of complex products (Forex / CFDs etc...);
2. The gravitas to discharge these duties at a senior level including interaction with senior management and the FCA if required;
3. Excellent Compliance / AML exposure / knowledge;
4. The ability to aid in the start building of a firm from the outset.
Knowledge of Chinese will be helpful, but not compulsory.