CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
C++ Developer (Linux/multi-threading/low latency ) – Start-up Quant Hedge Fund
My client is a start-up quant hedge fund setup and fintech incubator founded by a well known name in the industry and quant trading pioneer. They have raised a significant amount of equity capital and AUM and are launching in 2017. They need really talented C++ Developers with 3+ years experience that understand and appreciate the start-up environment.
C++ is their single most important skill and they also look for Linux/multi-threading/low latency. They are a C++ shop for trading systems, and Python/Unix/Shell-based for scripting and automation. They prefer candidates with a strong education from a top school and a background in Math/Engineering/CS/ Physics and other sciences. This fund is offering extremely competitive packages including equity.
· Strong C++ or Python object-oriented programming, STL
· In-depth knowledge of LINUX kernel, system programming, and kernel bypass
· Scripting languages: Shell and Python
· Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and optimization
· Experience with network protocols, network programming, and high-speed networking technologies
· Experience with parallel, concurrent, and multi-threaded programming
· High-performance and ultra-low latency system knowledge
· Exchange market data feeds and order entry systems for futures, equities, fixed income or FX