CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Design, implement, integrate and maintenance of information technology systems, including office equipment, network infrastructure, telecommunication systems and IT security.
2. Support of hardware, software, network and operations.
3. Local administration and operations functions with standards, policies and procedures.
4. Purchase, asset management and capacity planning on IT resources.
5. Contact point for all departments related to IT requirements.
6. Coordination between all providers, external contractors and group's partner.
· University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
· Extensive experience in IT support (preferably in application development, modification and support team) for wealth management, securities trading/operations and insurance businesses; good business and product knowledge.
· Strong leadership and people management skill.
· Ability to work independently and establish the IT Department from scratch.
· Good team player.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
· Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.