CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Italy, the role will be responsible for managing the execution of marketing activity with a specific focus on the retail distribution segment, and residually to professional fund buyers, institutions. This will include project management skills in delivering digital first marketing, email marketing, events, marketing literature, and advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate the implementation of a number of marketing plans (local marketing plan or global marketing plan rolled out in Italy) across the full range of marketing disciplines. Activities may include the full marketing mix, including advertising, email communications, marketing literature, website, events both third party and proprietary, logistics.
- Particularly deliver retail outcome-orientated campaigns (products, thematic or education) including contributing to developing message, objectives, customer journey and marketing plan, project managing content delivery across a broad range of media
- Implementing and supervise all the retail marketing content: regular marketing material update, adaptation of content (form and content), occasional translation, uploading material. Planning of logistics and printing according to needs. - Coordinating execution of communications around new fund launches, e-mail campaigns, fund anniversaries, dissemination of Research content , managing of the distribution lists, global conference calls etc. working with the appropriate specialists in the global marketing and communications central teams. - Collaborate closely with other team members and Corporate Communications to measure and report on the efficiency and effectiveness of activities - Coordinate and deliver events (proprietary events, industry events where AXA IM is a sponsor, co-marketing initiatives) and analyse and deliver event metrics as well as follow up communications
- Coordinate all the logistics for co-marketing initiatives on the ground, stock managing, printing and delivery of the appropriate material. - Play an active role on broader global marketing community and collaborating with colleagues in other divisions and across regions.
- Develop a deep knowledge of asset management products and client segment's needs.
- Share/leverage best practice across countries, avoiding duplication of efforts and initiatives / create high degree of consistency
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the global marketing & communications community, the sales team, portfolio managers, product specialists, operations, corporate communications, compliance and other business functions as appropriate
Education/Qualifications - Degree in Marketing or business related discipline or Economics
Experience - Relevant degree and at least 3 years' experience in marketing and communications in the financial services sector, preferably with experience of the asset management sector Knowledge and Skills
- Fluent Italian and English
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills - Strong verbal and written communicating skills - Must be a team player - Knowledge of the funds' industry - Good creative skills - Strong interest in investment matters - Be a proactive, dynamic and highly client-focused self-starter - Able to work independently yet as a proven team player - Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build easy relationships with different teams and person (investment teams, product managers, agencies, other business partners) to capture ideas and extract relevant and timely information - Willing to travel frequently and spend regularly time at HQ offices