CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Institutional Securities Technology (IS Tech) develop and oversee the overall technology strategy and bespoke technology solutions to drive and enable the Institutional businesses and enterprise-wide functions. Our clients include Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research and Global Capital Markets as well as Operations, HR and Corporate Services.
Morgan Stanley is seeking an experienced electronic trading Java developer to help advance its cross asset class automated trading platforms. This role will work on Morgan Stanley's equity algo trading plant building, deploying & supporting trading strategies, analytical tools, scalable trading engine infrastructure, working as part of a fast-moving IT / quant / trading team.
- Experienced core Java development skills and a track record building resilient, scalable message-driven systems in a front office environment is a must-have.
- This is an agile, front-office role facing off with the business and as such strong communication skills and ability to work in a team is essential.
- Candidate must have electronic trading knowledge: cash / ETF / futures preferred; options / liquid rates / FX acceptable.
- Previous experience in a systematic trading environment (marketmaker, quant fund, sell-side inventory management) highly desirable.
- Expert-level core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Track record working in front-office environment with trading and quantitative strategists. - Experience developing system for automated market making, DMA or algo trading group in liquid markets (equities, FX, liquid rates, etc.) - Experience with low-latency messaging middleware pub/sub technologies.
- Derivatives product and market knowledge.
- Experience interacting with and writing KDB/Q queries.
- Experience with Java/GC/Linux OS level debugging/performance tuning. - JavaFX GUI development
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident
through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. *LI-AM2