CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A recently launched Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) seeks to hire a Finance Manager with drive, excellent communication skills and the ability to work in the challenging and exciting business.
This role offers an unrivalled career opportunity to take ownership of a REIT actively investing across key areas in the UK/Europe.In addition, you will have significant involvement in the establishment of future funds in this growing area of the business and will play a role in the management of the wider team.
* Ensure that fund pricing and financial reporting is produced consistently, on time and to a high standard
* Manage the annual audit process for relevant funds and entities, working closely with auditors to ensure an efficient and timely audit is conducted
* Manage service providersto ensure an efficient and high-quality level of service is maintained
* Ensure robust review processes are followed to ensure detailed review of accounts prepared by third party administrators
* Ensuring that all risks are understood, and all errors and breaches are reported and actioned.
* Ensure fund and entity governance requirements are met
* Ensuring that procedures and controls to undertake activities and minimise risks are appropriate, documented and operating effectively.
* Maintain close relationship with relevant fund managers
* Understand fund constitutional arrangements
Given nature of the business, property experience is essential. We are interested to hear from candidates that have audited/ or worked for a REIT or Listed Property Company (FTSE 100/250).The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) at the Manager or Senior Manager level in practice where are auditing a portfolio of listed real estate clients or working as a Finance Manager/Controller for a REIT/PLC.
For a confidential discussion or more information, please contact Sunil Basra on 0207 3215000 or email email@example.com